Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Various printed materials from John Makielski, who served as Assistant to John Rettaliata and as Registrar. The materials relate to the development of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus including booklets, reprints, photographs, and campus plan images documenting concepts of an emerging campus.
Miscellaneous materials found in IIT Archives. Their original creator/compiler is unknown and the materials may not all be from the same source. Some may be from the offices of Preseidents Heald and Rettaliata. Others materials appear to have come from the university's public relations office. Some folder titles were found on the folders and others were supplied or supplemented by the processor.
Materials related to the Office of Development at the Illinois Institute of Technology, separated by department.
Printed materials created by the Office of Marketing and Communications, including items related to student recruitment, fundraising, institutional promotion, event promotion, holiday greetings, and public programs. Among other items, this collection includes "IIT in Your Pocket: Your Guide to Navigating IIT, College Life and Chicago," "Directions: A Primer for Crafting a Gift of Significance," and "Investing in the Future: IIT Giving Opportunities."
- Filter By Subject
- College students--Recruiting 3
- Scholarships 2
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering--Research 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Filter By Name
- Alschuler, Alfred S. (Alfred Samuel), 1876-1940 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Marketing and Communications 1
- Isaacs, Ken 1
- Makielski, John P. 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1