Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Description of the Collection Materials pertaining to architecture and Bauhaus-inspired activities at Illinois Institute of Technology, including the university's architecture and design programs. Items included as follows: Program from the October 26, 1952 dedication of the Chapel of Saint Saviour (Carr Chapel) on the campus of IIT, Two sheets of blank letterhead bearing the printed name Mies van der Rohe from Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Chicago office (address and phone on the letterhead are as follows: 230 East Ohio...
Description of the Collection
Remarks on the Legacy of President John T. Rettaliata by Sidney A. Guralnick delivered at the dedication of Rettaliata Gallery Lounge in Hermann Hall on Sept. 25, 2010. 6-page document.
- Filter By Name
- Bauhaus 1
- Chicago Bauhaus and Beyond 1
- Chicago School of Design 1
- Guralnick, Sidney A. 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Intsitute of Technology. Robert F. Carr Memorial Chapel 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Saarinen, Eero, 1910-1961 1