Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
One binder titled Human Resources Policies and Procedures, with information for staff about HR policies and definition, mostly from 1997.
Two unrelated publications as follows:
Of the Greeks: A Brief History of Fraternities and Sororities at Illinois Institute of Technology by Carroll K. Simons '1933 (Published by IIT Office of The Centennial, 1990, 16 pages)
Research Foundation/Reference Library/Procedure Manual, ca. 1956 (39 typescript pages with sample forms and cards)
Handbooks produced by the Finance Office with instructions to University faculty and staff on reporting purchases to the office and Project Accounting Department. Contains the following: "IIT Purchasing Policy and Procedures Manual" with sample forms in back. c. 1970s, (2 copies); "Handbook for Principal Investigators", 2003.
Three issues of the Safety Handbook, with information about how to react to assorted emergencies. Undated, c. 1990s.
The student handbook is one of several serial publications published annually by IIT for various constituents of the campus community. These serial publications can serve as authoritative sources of factual information and institutional history.
- Filter By Subject
- College students 1
- Emergency management 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Research 1
- Serial publications 1
- Special events 1
- Student activities 1
- Universities and colleges--Employees 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- University purchasing 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Human Resources 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Graduate College 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Business Operations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Human Resources 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Student Affairs 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. University Finance 1
- Simons, Carroll K. 1