Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Serial publication titled Technology News or Tech News, a complete run from 1928-1940.
Three issues (complete run) of IIT student poetry magazine, Bloo, published by the Humanities Department, Illinois Institute of Technology; issues dated May 1993; 1994; 1995. Soft cover, literary magazine, published for three years only, with poetry, fiction, and images by IIT students and faculty.
2003 Spring issue of Invoke, a 20-page student-produced publication "exclusively meant to showcase the creativity of the students here at Illinois Institute of Technology." Contains reproductions (in color) of art works, architectural drawings, poems, and essays. May be the only issue published.
Events and other non-serial material produced by Tech News. Contains 1) Invite to The Millennium Project, 1999
- Filter By Subject
- College students 5
- Serial publications 5
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- College students -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Poetry 1
- Societies and clubs -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Snapper, Jack, Mr. 1