Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Bernard P. Taylor, the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology's first president, Henry T. Heald. Much of the material concerns IIT's early development and fundraising program.
35 mm color and B&W slides of academic and campus development programs at Illinois Institute of Technology. Each title includes multiple slides. Titles were copied from the original containers.
The collection consists of correspondence, memos, reports, and other materials which constitute the administrative files of the of Henry T. Heald in his role as President of Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1937-1940 and as President of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1940-1952.
- Filter By Subject
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Universities and colleges--Finance 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Engineering 1
- Fund raising 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Illinois--Chicago 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Filter By Name
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 2
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Public Relations 1
- Taylor, Bernard P. 1