Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Bernard P. Taylor papers, 1939-1948
Papers of Bernard P. Taylor, the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology's first president, Henry T. Heald. Much of the material concerns IIT's early development and fundraising program.
Faculty, Staff, and Trustees Portraits collection, 1963-1965
Henry T. Heald, Armour Institute Dean's records, 1920-1930
Papers of Henry T. Heald in his roles as a faculty member and dean of Armour Institute of Technology prior to his appointment as president of AIT (and subsequent services as president of IIT).
Henry T. Heald, University President's papers, 1920-1953
The collection consists of correspondence, memos, reports, and other materials which constitute the administrative files of the of Henry T. Heald in his role as President of Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1937-1940 and as President of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1940-1952.
President's Newsletters, 1944-1979
Incomplete set of the President's Newsletter, a publication sent to faculty and staff starting in 1944.
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Universities and colleges--Finance 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Engineering 1
- Fund raising 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Photographs 1
- Portraits 1
- Serial publications 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1
- Universities and colleges--Employees 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Danforth, George 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1