Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials related to Illinois Institute of Technology's U.S. Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps, which IIT President Henry Heald was instrumental in helping establish during WW II.
Materials related to IIT's participation in the Engineering, Science and Management War Training (ESMWT) program and IIT's own war training courses. Also represented are the University of Chicago's war training program materials. The collection also includes a Report of Technology Center Civil Defense Committee, a disaster plan created by IIT circa 1951.
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Cold War 1
- College campuses 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 3
- Alumni Memorial Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps 1
- United States. Army. Signal Corps 1