Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Arthur Grad papers, 1963-1969
Appears to be the records of Arthur Grad, Dean of the Graduate School consisting of notifications of various forms of research-based financial aid: fellowships, assistantships; scholarships; traineeships. Letters and payrolls notices to students are included. Aid came from various sources: NASA, NEDA, NSF, IIT, IITRI and industry.
Camras NEXT Scholarship collection, 1995-2005
Brochures, announcements, and materials related to the Camras NEXT Scholarship program at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago).
Camras/NEXT scholarship collection, 2007-2010
Information about the Camras/NEXT Scholarship: pamphlet about the Next Scholarships, 2007 and program from the Camras Scholar Welcome Luncheon, 2010.
Donor Scholar Dinners collection, 2011-2014
The collection includes video of the 2011 and 2014 Donor Scholar Dinner. The 2011 dinner was held on October 27, 2011 in S. R. Crown Hall. Speakers include Betsy Hughes, John Anderson, and Student Government President Elnaz Moshfeghian. The 2014 dinner was held on October 23, 2014, also in S. R. Crown Hall.
Financial Aid guides, 1965-2010
Financial Aid student records, 1970-1979
Financial aid student loan records, arranged by last name of student borrower.
Fund Raising brochures, 1999
Four associated informational brochures on topics related to campus revitalization activities ca. 2000, both physical and academic. Item listing includes: Renewing the Mies van der Rohe Campus, The IIT Challenge Campaign, Student Scholarship Support (includes Camras NEXT program), and Preparing Global Leaders of America (includes IPRO program).
Graduate fellowships and scholarships, 1965-2007
Flyers about various scholarships and fellowships available to full-time and part-time graduate students, including a poster from 1965 listing fellowships and a flyer from 2007 about Merit Scholarships.
Graduate School Certificate of Exclusion records, 1962-1979
Certificate of Exclusion Records including correspondence, memos, and office file materials regarding the taxability of payments received by graduate assistants, primarily in the chemistry and metallurgical engineering programs, apparently exempting the student's income from tax liability.
IIT Provost Fellowships collection, 2007
Materials produced by or about the IIT Provost Fellowships program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Scholarships 12
- Student financial aid administration 7
- College students--Recruiting 4
- Scholarships, fellowships, etc 4
- Fund raising 3
- Science--Scholarships, fellowships, etc 2
- Special events 2
- Benefactors 1
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings 1
- College students 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education (Graduate) 1
- Education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Endowments 1
- Engineering--Research 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Graduate students 1
- Graduate teaching assistants 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Research 1
- Research grants 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Student aid 1
- Student loans 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology 9
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 3
- Collens, Lewis M. 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Graduate College 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Financial Aid 2
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Grad, Arthur 1
- Higgins, Geoffrey T. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Institutional Advancement 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations 1
- Isaacs, Ken 1
- Moshfeghian, Elnaz 1
- Pullman, George Mortimer, 1831-1897 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1
- Taylor, G. R. (Graham R.) 1 ∧ less