Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Architecture with Technology: A New Synthesis collection, 1999
Materials related to the international symposium and lecture, Architecture with Technology: A New Synthesis, held at Illinois Institute of Technology's College of Architecture with funding from the Graham Foundation, ca. April 4, 1999.
Commencement DVDs, 2011
Three DVDs of IIT's 2011 commencement cememonies, held on May 14, 2011. 1) Opening Ceremonies; 2) Armour College of Engineering Academic Unit Ceremony; and 3) College of Architecture Commencement Ceremony
Office of Communications and Marketing printed material, 2002
Binder titled "Communications Samples 2002," assembled by the IIT office of Communications & Marketing, consisting of correspondence, newsletters, and brochures developed by the office on behalf of the following university units: President's Office, Central Development, Armour College, Institute of Psychology, College of Architecture, and Stuart Graduate School of Business/Institute for Science, Law and Technology (ISLAT).
Ralph G. Owens papers, 1936-1976
Papers of Ralph G. Owens, who served on the Illinois Institute of Technology's Engineering Division faculty and as Dean of Engineering. This collection includes information about university intiatives, campus planning and engineering faculty and students circa 1942-1976.
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Audio-visual materials 1
- Branding (Marketing) 1
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Psychology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Lewis College of Science and Letters 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1