Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Description of the Collection Five 8½ x 11" color laser images (made from 35mm Kodachrome slides) of Chicago architecture and markers related to Laszlo Moholy-Nagy and the Institute of Design. The photos were taken in October 2000 by Hattula Moholy-Nagy. The images include: 247 E. Ontario St. building, which held the School of Design from 1939-1945. The school was located on the second floor. 632 N....