Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Eighteen gelatin prints by alumni of the Institute of Design photography program.
Momentum nineteen-fifty, "a portfolio of reproductions of creative work originating in the Chicago area." Published in Chicago, 1950, by Momentum, an art movement. Portfolio consists of 5 leaves of introductory information and 20 leaves of plates with 121 black & white illustrations of two- and three-dimensional works by 115 artists. Portfolio was designed by Robert Nickle.
One black and white print by Richard Nickel, building detail. Stamped on back: "Photo by/Richard Nickel/1508 Grove Ave./Park Ridge, Ill."
- Name: Nickel, Richard, -1972 X
- Filter By Subject
- Filter By Name
- Jachna, Joseph D. 2
- Bielawski, Eugene 1
- Callahan, Harry M. 1
- De Patta, Margaret, 1903-1964 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Kepes, Gyorgy, 1906-2001 1
- Metzker, Ray K. 1
- Momentum (Artists' group) 1
- Sinsabaugh, Art, 1924-1983 1
- Siskind, Aaron 1
- Swedlund, Charles 1