Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Office files documenting construction of various buildings on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology. Drawings are generally not included, but the materials frequently include specifications, bids, contracts, financial information, etc.
Responses to IIT Request for Qualifications from five firms to provide architectural and engineering services in connection with redevelopment of the campus buildings (formerly IITRI research laboratories) to be used as the Biotech and BioMed Research and Development Complex (later known as University Technology Park). The five bidders were: Cannon Design, CHU2A, Knight/M&W Zander, LCM Architects, and Perkins & Will. The contract was awarded to Cannon Design.
- Filter By Subject
- Filter By Name
- Carman Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- George J. Kacek Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- IIT Technology Business Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Facilities Management 1
- Materials and Metals Building (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Paul V. Galvin Library 1
- Perkins & Will 1
- Perlstein Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Seigel Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1