Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
John P. Makielski papers, 1940-1950
Various printed materials from John Makielski, who served as Assistant to John Rettaliata and as Registrar. The materials relate to the development of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus including booklets, reprints, photographs, and campus plan images documenting concepts of an emerging campus.
Miscellaneous Historical Files collection, 1945-1972
Miscellaneous materials found in IIT Archives. Their original creator/compiler is unknown and the materials may not all be from the same source. Some may be from the offices of Preseidents Heald and Rettaliata. Others materials appear to have come from the university's public relations office. Some folder titles were found on the folders and others were supplied or supplemented by the processor.
Office of Development records, 1948-1970
Materials related to the Office of Development at the Illinois Institute of Technology, separated by department.
Office of Marketing and Communications printed material, 2003-2012
Printed materials created by the Office of Marketing and Communications, including items related to student recruitment, fundraising, institutional promotion, event promotion, holiday greetings, and public programs. Among other items, this collection includes "IIT in Your Pocket: Your Guide to Navigating IIT, College Life and Chicago," "Directions: A Primer for Crafting a Gift of Significance," and "Investing in the Future: IIT Giving Opportunities."
- College students--Recruiting 3
- Scholarships 2
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering--Research 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1 ∧ less
- Alschuler, Alfred S. (Alfred Samuel), 1876-1940 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1