Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Description of the Collection Various publications with information on the E3 program and engineering education. Includes promotional brochures from 1972 & 1973 as well as 1973 publications “Everything Connects to Everything," "E3 Project Based Learning, Bachelor of Science in Engineering," "Education and Experience in Engineering. Also includes some material about the outcomes of the program,: book titled "E3 IIT," providing an overview of the program and analyzing its national and international impact and a report...
Description of the Collection
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Filter By Subject
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Engineering 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- High school girls 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Women engineering students 1
- Women science students 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Education and Experience in Engineering (E3) 1