Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
John P. Makielski papers, 1940-1950
Various printed materials from John Makielski, who served as Assistant to John Rettaliata and as Registrar. The materials relate to the development of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus including booklets, reprints, photographs, and campus plan images documenting concepts of an emerging campus.
Office of Development records, 1948-1970
Materials related to the Office of Development at the Illinois Institute of Technology, separated by department.
Office of Marketing and Communications printed material, 2003-2012
Printed materials created by the Office of Marketing and Communications, including items related to student recruitment, fundraising, institutional promotion, event promotion, holiday greetings, and public programs. Among other items, this collection includes "IIT in Your Pocket: Your Guide to Navigating IIT, College Life and Chicago," "Directions: A Primer for Crafting a Gift of Significance," and "Investing in the Future: IIT Giving Opportunities."
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- Correspondence 1
- Scholarships 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Alschuler, Alfred S. (Alfred Samuel), 1876-1940 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Marketing and Communications 1
- Isaacs, Ken 1
- Makielski, John P. 1 ∧ less