Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers of Bernard P. Taylor, the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology's first president, Henry T. Heald. Much of the material concerns IIT's early development and fundraising program.
The papers of Bernard P. Taylor who was the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology president Henry T. Heald. These materials concern the IIT Alumni Association.
Two flyers soliciting donations for the Paul V. Galvin Fund as part of the Annual Fund.
Issues of Transforming Lives, Investing in the Future: Fall 2000, Fall 2001, Winter 2001, Summer 2002, Spring 2003, Summer 2002, Summer 2003, Year End 2003.
- Filter By Subject
- Chicago (Ill.) 2
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Serial publications 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Filter By Name
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 2
- Taylor, Bernard P. 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Institutional Advancement 1