Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
IIT and McCormick Tribune Campus Center Promotional Souvenirs collection, 2004
Three souvenir items with IIT themes: 1) Black ceramic coffee mug with Mies van der Rohe image (head image in MTCC icons), 2) Triangular highlighter, with three different color pens, in black case with IIT triangle logo, 3) Clear plastic bag with McCormick Tribune Campus Center logo (icon of three people) in orange.
IIT promotional souvenirs, 2002-2005
3 IIT promotional souvenirs: Cube and slinky (2002), windshield ice scraper (2005).
McCormick Tribune Campus Center Souvenirs collection, 2003
Four items produced to commemorate the opening of the McCormick Tribune Campus Center:
1) Baseball cap in scarlet and gray reading "Illinois Institute of Technology" in white lettering
2) Clear cube paperweight with school logo and name
3) Multisided geometric cube with black and white images of the McCormick Tribune Campus Center (construction photos by John Stamets, 2003)
4) White plastic bag with school name and logo in red
Office of Marketing and Communications publicity guidelines, 1992-2011
Sustainabiliity tote bag, 2008
Illinois Institute of Technology tote bag, with printed legend in green and black letters: "We're into sustainabiliity."
- Marketing 4
- Collectibles 3
- Branding 1
- Branding (Marketing) 1
- Green technology 1
- Sustainable development 1
- Web sites 1 ∧ less
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Stamets, John 1