Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials produced by the Department of Applied Mathematics AKA Department of Mathematics: 1. Mathematics Program Info, 1972- 1974 2. Applied Mathematics Graduate Studies, 1984- 1986 3. Graduate Program Flyers, n.d. 4. Mathematics Research Participation Program (NSF), n.d. 5. "What Mathematics is Really Like" radio transcript, Menger, Pall, Reingold, Shu and Wilcox, 1952.
Academic materials published by Armour Institute Technology or faculty members. Currently contains the following item: Trigonometric Formulas by Donald Francis Campbell
Lecture notes taken by Edward M. Reingold in undergraduate mathematics courses at IIT between 1963 and 1967. Also present are some handout materials from the same courses, provided by instructors.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
- Subject: Mathematics X
- Filter By Subject
- Mathematics 4
- College publications 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Serial publications 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Applied Mathematics 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Mathematics 1
- Menger, Karl, 1902-1985 1