Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection consists of three series: 1) Historic Institute of Design poster images digitized by Dan Kuruna for preservation purposes; 2) Material related to an ID class taught by Dan Kuruna in 1997; 3) Digital recordings made by Dan Kuruna of interviews conducted in connection with the 2009-2010 "Living Modern" exhibit at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (co-sponsored by Illinois Institute of Technology).
Flyers, invites and other publicity material for events hosted or organized by the Mies van der Rohe Society, including lectures, tours, exhibits, and receptions.
Correspondence, photographs, newsclippings and miscellaneous printed materials and supporting documentation (including item cards) concerning the Sidney A. Teller Brass and Copper Collection, which is no longer held by IIT or UASC. The collection contains minor amount of biographical material. Box 1: correspondence, newsclippings, invitations, programs, announcements, photographs, collection inventory. Box 2: Item cards; box 3: Item cards.
- Subject: Museum exhibits -- Illinois -- Chicago X
- Filter By Subject
- Architecture -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Architecture students 1
- College campuses -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design -- Students 1
- Modernism (Art) 1
- Filter By Name
- Guralnick, Sidney A. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Teller, Sidney A., 1883-1957 1