Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
One printed poster announcing a lecture by Leon Lederman at the Illinois Institute of Technology, May 22, 2000, titled "The Essential Transition from 19th to 21st Cenury High School Science Education."
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Computers 1
- High school girls 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Science--Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Women engineering students 1
- Women science students 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology 3
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Computation Center 1
- Lederman, Leon M. 1
- Lykos, Peter 1