Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Faculty and Staff handbooks, 1949-1981
Human Resources Policies and Procedures manual, 1997
One binder titled Human Resources Policies and Procedures, with information for staff about HR policies and definition, mostly from 1997.
IIT Thesis Manual collection,1943-1995
Miscellaneous Publications collection, 1956-1990
Two unrelated publications as follows:
Of the Greeks: A Brief History of Fraternities and Sororities at Illinois Institute of Technology by Carroll K. Simons '1933 (Published by IIT Office of The Centennial, 1990, 16 pages)
Research Foundation/Reference Library/Procedure Manual, ca. 1956 (39 typescript pages with sample forms and cards)
Purchasing manuals, 1970-2003
Handbooks produced by the Finance Office with instructions to University faculty and staff on reporting purchases to the office and Project Accounting Department. Contains the following: "IIT Purchasing Policy and Procedures Manual" with sample forms in back. c. 1970s, (2 copies); "Handbook for Principal Investigators", 2003.
Safety Handbook collection, 1990-1999
Three issues of the Safety Handbook, with information about how to react to assorted emergencies. Undated, c. 1990s.
Student Handbooks, 1955-2020
The student handbook is one of several serial publications published annually by IIT for various constituents of the campus community. These serial publications can serve as authoritative sources of factual information and institutional history.
- Subject: Handbooks and manuals X
- College students 1
- Emergency management 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Research 1
- Serial publications 1
- Special events 1
- Student activities 1
- Universities and colleges--Employees 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- University purchasing 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Human Resources 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Graduate College 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Business Operations 1