Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Papers of Bernard P. Taylor, the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology's first president, Henry T. Heald. Much of the material concerns IIT's early development and fundraising program.
The papers of Bernard P. Taylor who was the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology president Henry T. Heald. These materials concern the IIT Alumni Association.
Minutes of the Illinois Institute of Technology's Board of Trustees' Finance Committee, 1971-1980. Folders (by date): 1971-1974; 1975-1976; 1980.
1) Materials sent to the library's director (David Dowell) from or about Thomas Martin as President, 1978-1987. 2) Materials sent to the library's director (David Dowell) from or about Meyer Feldberg as President-Elect and President, 1986-1989. 3) Materials sent to the library's director (Sohair Elbaz) from or about Lewis Collens as President, 1990-1992. 4) "Financial History of IIT From 1973-1974 Through 1983-1984" being a 14-page typed report with narrative, charts, and graphs.
This collection is organized into four series, the first containing correspondence between faculty members, as well as contacts outside of the Institute. After correspondence, Series Two includes various collections that reference events and services from campus. Series Three includes very detailed financial records detailing the transactions between the Institute and various service providers, while Series 4 contains records dealing directly with student accounts and finances.
The collection consists of correspondence, memos, reports, and other materials which constitute the administrative files of the of Henry T. Heald in his role as President of Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1937-1940 and as President of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1940-1952.
Two flyers soliciting donations for the Paul V. Galvin Fund as part of the Annual Fund.
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Finance X
- Filter By Subject
- Fund raising 4
- Serial publications 3
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 3
- Chicago (Ill.) 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Auditing 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Campus planning 1
- College facilities 1
- College students 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Engineering 1
- Financial statements 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Tuition 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Real estate development 1
- Special events 1
- Statistics 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 5
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 4
- Collens, Lewis M. 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 2
- Martin, Thomas Lyle 2
- Taylor, Bernard P. 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Cramb, A. (Alan W.) 1
- Feldberg, Meyer 1
- IIT Research Institute 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Commission on the Future of IIT 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Institutional Advancement 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Registrar 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. University Faculty Council 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. University Finance 1
- John Crerar Library 1
- Linden, Henry Robert, 1922- 1
- Michael Reese Hospital 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1
- Venema, Maynard Peter 1