S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Description of the Collection Materials pertaining to architecture and Bauhaus-inspired activities at Illinois Institute of Technology, including the university's architecture and design programs. Items included as follows: Program from the October 26, 1952 dedication of the Chapel of Saint Saviour (Carr Chapel) on the campus of IIT, Two sheets of blank letterhead bearing the printed name Mies van der Rohe from Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Chicago office (address and phone on the letterhead are as follows: 230 East Ohio...
- Subject: Dedication services X