Planned Development of IIT Technology Center, ca. 1959
These large scale (1"=80') plans cover the area of campus bounded by 30th Street, 35th Street, Michigan Avenue. and the New York Central railroad tracks.
- Sheet 1: Plat Plan for Planned Development of IIT
- Plat map showing parcel lines and number for all property lots.
- Sheet 2: Ultimate Development Plan for Planned Development of IIT
- Shows "Building Legend and Data" (academic, housing, service buildings, square feet and cubic feet data, parking capacity, etc.).
- Sheet 3: Staged Construction Plan for Planned Development of IIT
- A "Buildings Index" by name and date and projected construction dates though 1973.
- Sheet 4: Existing Zoning - Planned Development of IIT
- Shows "Service, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Residence" districts.
- Creation: ca. 1959
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
East Map Case, drawer 5