Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Manuscripts (unprocessed) and two fabric banners related to Illinois Institute of Technology.
One fabric banner, 31 x 98" long; blue with white lettering reading "Illinois Institute of Technology" and "IIT AT 100". Also, one lapel pin, red enamel on silver; reads "IIT at 100." Artifact.
Navy blue felt banner with ties on four corners, reading "LEWIS INSTITUTE" in white letters. History and use is unknown, but may have been used at school events prior to 1940 or at alumni reunions which continued the dissolution of the school at IIT.
- Filter By Subject
- Anniversaries 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 1
- Universities and colleges--Departments 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Spiritual Life and Service Learning 1
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Schwister, Eric 1