Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Description of the Collection Collection appears to be the papers of W. J. Parduhn, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. Files contain work orders, memos and correspondence, financial schedules, and miscellaneous other materials related to renovations and maintenance of campus buildings. Both old (previously existing) and new (primarily Alumni Memorial Hall, Perlstein Hall, Wishnick Hall) buildings are included. Drawings of the project work are sometimes included. Records appear to concern only IIT academic...
Dates: 1945-1949; Majority of material found within 1947-1949
Description of the Collection
Seven black and white photographs of Illinois Institute of Technology campus buildings taken by electrical engineering student Richard T. Smith in 1951.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Alumni Memorial Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chapin Hall (South Federal Street : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Farr Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Building and Grounds 1
Paul V. Galvin Library
35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616