Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Self-Study Questionnaire For Review of the Computer Science Program, being the report submitted to the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET) for the 2002 - 2003 accreditation cycle. Dated July 1, 2002; primary contact, Prof. Edward M. Reingold, chairman of computer science program.
1. Computer Science Program info, n.d. 2. "What We Do" Research Program description, 1977 3. News Clips, 1983 4. Annual Review of the Computer Science Department, 1991 5. Computer Science Graduate Program Info, 2006
Events hosted by the Department of Computer Science and affiliated centers and initiatives. Currently contains: 1) flyer for lecture on "Nuros-Nebraska University Remote Operating System" given by Dr. Kenneth Smith, Univeristy of Nebraska. 2) Call for Papers for 8th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic
The Current was a publication of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago). Intended audience: faculty, students, alumni, and associates of the department. It includes information about departmental activities and spotlights program faculty and students.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Materials by Peter Lykos, faculty member in the Department of Chemistry at Illinois Institute of Technology, related to the history of computer science curriculum at IIT circa 1959-1999.
Publication, brochures, fliers, and assorted printed matter produced by Illinois Institute of Technology in connection with academic, administrative, and extracurricular programs and activities.
- Filter By Subject
- Computer science 6
- Computer engineering 2
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 2
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Serial publications 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Computers 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Directories 1
- Education--Curricula 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Environmentalism 1
- High schools 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Universities and colleges--Accreditation 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Computer Science 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Lykos, Peter 2
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Computation Center 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering 1