Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Buildings and Grounds collection, 1937-1956
Buildings and Grounds records, 1938-1967
Campus Building blueprints, 1947-2005
16 sets of architectural drawings, blueprints, and plat maps.
Campus Models and Plans photographs, 1940-1990
76 photographs of architectural models, sketches, plans, drawings, etc. of the South State Street campus of Illinois Institute of Technology. An oversize folder holds 4 large images.
Crerar Library records, 1957-1984
IIT in the Landscape, After Mies and Caldwell report, 1999
McCormick Tribune Campus Center construction binder, 2000
Looseleaf binder identified only as McCormick Tribune Campus Center (with image of model on cover). Per donor, the piece was produced for a Trustees' Facility Committee meeting, ca. Oct. 2000 - Aug. 2001. Shows the building's "allocated budget" vs. "current construction estimate." Six section detail the cost overages and suggest possible design changes for cost reduction. Includes numerous floor plan drawings and color photos of the building model.
Office of External Affairs presentations, 1998-2005
Rice Campus blueprints, 1989
Blueprints of the Illinois Institute of Technology's Wheaton site, the Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus (aka IIT West).
Project contributors include: Charles H. Shaw Company (Developer), Perkins & Will Architects (Interior Design), Chris P. Stefanos & Associates (Structural Engineers), Environmental Systems Design (Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Plumbing Engineers), Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz & Associates Inc. (Architects and Planners).
Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition collection, 1998-1999
Materials documenting the final phase of the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition. Includes images of models and drawings, photos of finalists, and other materials.
- Campus planning 4
- Architecture--Designs and plans 2
- College buildings 2
- College buildings--Design and construction 2
- Landscape architecture 2
- Architectural models 1
- Architecture -- Competitions 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- Design 1
- Legal documents 1
- Photographs 1
- Real estate development 1 ∧ less
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Alschuler, Alfred S. (Alfred Samuel), 1876-1940 1
- Arthur Keating Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Caldwell, Alfred, 1903-1998 1
- Guralnick, Sidney A. 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of External Affairs 1
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 1
- Koolhaas, Rem 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- Perkins & Will 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Schaudt, Peter Lindsay 1
- University Technology Park at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, Ill.) 1 ∧ less