Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
E3: Education and Experience in Engineering publications, 1972-1974
Description of the Collection Various publications with information on the E3 program and engineering education. Includes promotional brochures from 1972 & 1973 as well as 1973 publications “Everything Connects to Everything," "E3 Project Based Learning, Bachelor of Science in Engineering," "Education and Experience in Engineering. Also includes some material about the outcomes of the program,: book titled "E3 IIT," providing an overview of the program and analyzing its national and international impact and a report...
Rollin Dix papers, 1971-1996
Description of the Collection
Materials related to Rollin Dix, professor of mechanical engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology. Dix joined the engineering faculty in 1964 and retired in 2004 as Chairman of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Department, and as Associate Dean for Academic Computing. This collection relates to his research and academic projects while on faculty at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Name: Illinois Institute of Technology. Education and Experience in Engineering (E3) X
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Engineering 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Dix, Rollin, Professor 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Computation Center 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering 1