Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Center for Research and Service collection, 1948-2011
Publication from the Institute for Psychological Services titled "You Can Read Faster- and Learn More," 1948. Publication from the Center for Research and Service titled "71 keys to getting better grades easier and in less time" by Sander Marcus, 2007. 2010 Staff Engagement Survey Executive Summary, Feb. 22, 2011
Clinical Psychology Program Self-Study report, 1997
Self-Study Report of the Clinical Psychology Program at Illinois Institute of Technology, October 1997. Apparently prepared for North Central Association of Colleges (NCAC) accreditation. Contents include the Self-study Report, Tables 1 - 7, and the Official Program Description. Other items listed on the contents page as Appendices are missing.
College of Psychology records, 2004-2012
Department of Psychology Events collection, 1977-2007
1. Brochure and registration information for seminar "Classroom Applications of Clinical Concepts", 1977. 2. Alumni event- postcard for event at The Bog "meet the new IIT president and celebrate the creation of an Alumni Network exclusively for the Institute of Psychology" , 2007
Industrial/Organizational Psychology Newsletter
Institute of Psychology collection, 1980-2008
1. Rehabilitation Counseling Program flyer, n.d. 2. Rehabilitation Counselor training program information brochure, 2008 3. Institute of Pyschology undergraduate postcard, n.d. 4. Institute of Psychology Overview material, 2010 5. Institute of Psychology Holiday Card, n.d.
Institute of Psychology collection, 2001-2009
Materials related to the Institute of Psychology of Illinois Institute of Technology. Collection includes, but is not limited to the following items: Rehabilitation Counseling Psychology Programs, ca. 2001; Doctoral Studies in Clinical Psychology, ca. 2001; Doctoral Studies in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, ca. 2002; Undergraduate Programs in Psychology, 1997; Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, 2006; 80/10 Anniversary/Institute of Psychology invitation, 2006.
Kedge Program collection, 2007
This collection contains materials related to IIT's Kedge Program, including a pamphlet, published by the Center for Research and Service, by Sander Marcus, Ph.D., CPRW, and titled "71 Keys to Getting Better Grades Easier and in Less Time" (2007).
Office of Communications and Marketing printed material, 2002
Binder titled "Communications Samples 2002," assembled by the IIT office of Communications & Marketing, consisting of correspondence, newsletters, and brochures developed by the office on behalf of the following university units: President's Office, Central Development, Armour College, Institute of Psychology, College of Architecture, and Stuart Graduate School of Business/Institute for Science, Law and Technology (ISLAT).
- Name: Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Psychology X
- Rehabilitation counseling 3
- Clinical psychology 2
- Newsletters 2
- Psychology, Industrial 2
- Serial publications 2
- Branding (Marketing) 1
- College publications 1
- College students 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Counseling in higher education 1
- Reading--Remedial teaching 1
- Study skills 1
- Technology--Social aspects 1
- Universities and colleges--Accreditation 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Psychology 3
- Mitchell, M. Ellen, Ph.D 3
- Marcus, Sander I. 2
- Andrews, Lori B., 1952- 1
- Armour College of Engineering 1