Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Office files from Mies van der Rohe Society related to the Lohan Master Plan and related activities.
Materials related to the activities of Stein & Co. and Mesirow/Stein in regard to the Lohan Master Plan activities, 1996-1997.
- See Re:Discovery record
Drawings (many oversize and mostly on vellum) of design development and construction phases of landscape designs by Peter Lindsay Schaudt Landscape Architecture, Inc. for the Federal Street Landscape Improvements project and the Galvin Pritzker Grove (including benches and fountain) on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago).
50 sheets (mostly oversize and mostly on vellum) of landscape designs representing all stages from freehand concepts to AutoCAD construction drawings for Crown Hall Field, streetscaping along State St., 31st, and 33rd Streets, all on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 4
- Campus planning 4
- Landscape architecture 3
- Architecture--Designs and plans 2
- Architecture -- Competitions 1
- Audio-visual materials 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Design 1
- Letting of contracts 1
- Natural landscaping 1 ∧ less
- Schaudt, Peter Lindsay 3
- Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Koolhaas, Rem 2
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Chicago Transit Authority 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Rich Goodman Productions (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition 1
- Rock, Michael 1
- Ryan, George H. 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- State Street Village (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Thompson, James R., 1936- 1 ∧ less