Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
"The American Scene" audio tapes, a series of recordings produced by Illinois Institute of Technology to accompany a weekly television program broadcast on WNBC-TV (Chicago). Audio recordings were subsequently re-broadcast as radio programs on WMAQ (Chicago).
53 episodes of City In Sound, a series of weekly programs produced by Illinois Institute of Technology for broadcast on WMAQ, a local Chicago radio station. These tapes are likely the very copies aired on WMAQ radio, as they contain a formal introduction and conclusion.
109 episodes of Ear On Chicago, series of weekly radio programs produced at Illinois Institute of Technology for broadcast on Chicago radio station WBBM.
Materials associated with or produced by the Illinois Tech Student Association. The following folders: 1) Student Association- Constitution 2) Student Association- Constitution, 1953 3) Student Association- Constitution, 1956- 1961 4) Survey form about student life- not filled out, 1960s.
Materials produced by the Office of Student Life, Office of Student Affairs, Dean of Students FOLDER 1: "Student Affairs Division Year End Report, May 31, 2002"; "Student Organization Directory, Fall 2000"; "Intelligence at Play" list of student organizations, 2003 FOLDER 2: Master Major Events Calendar drafts, March 1, 1978; November 1, 1977 FOLDER 3: Annual Report to the President, 1957-1958
The collection consists of materials related to the Black Knight, a defunct Illinois Institute of Technology student organization, and the IIT coat of arms.
Misc. materials from small or short-lived student organizations. Contains: 1) IIT Radio: general information brochure, n.d. 2) League of Ancient Scholars, petition for formation, 1947
Events and other non-serial material produced by Tech News. Contains 1) Invite to The Millennium Project, 1999
- Subject: Societies and clubs -- Illinois -- Chicago X
- Filter By Subject
- College students 8
- Student activities 4
- Associations, institutions, etc -- Illinois -- Chicago 3
- Industries -- Illinois -- Chicago 3
- Radio programs 3
- Street life -- Illinois -- Chicago 3
- Universities and colleges--Societies, etc. 3
- Greek letter societies 2
- Arts -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Balls (Parties) 1
- Devices (Heraldry) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Fire prevention 1
- Social life and customs 1
- Student government 1
- Student publications 1
- Universities and colleges--Security measures 1
- Women 1
- Filter By Name
- Chicago (Ill.) 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Radio and Television 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Bonthron, Robert 1
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Student Affairs 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Women's Club 1
- Johnson, W. Ronald 1
- Vice, James W. 1