Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to the operation of the Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago, 1892-1940) library including circulation records, purchases of equipent and furniture, and inventory lists.
Unpublished book titled Information Quality: Restructuring the Modern Academic Library for Research Accuracy by Odin L. Jurkowski, May 1997. The work, which had been submitted as a thesis, was not required for Jurkowski's academic degree and it is unsigned.
Blueprint Sheet (31" x 47") by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill of first floor (i.e., upper level) plan of The John Crerar Library (later the Paul V. Galvin Library). Job number 5763; drawing number A-2. Scale 1/8" = 1'-0".
Collection concerns books, manuscripts, and/or documents identified as stolen and/or missing from the collections of the Kemper Library/Paul V. Galvin Library (including the Gunsaulus Rare Book collection) and the John J. Crerar Library.
- Subject: Academic libraries X
- Filter By Subject
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Blueprints 1
- Book thefts 1
- College buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Rare books 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1
- Filter By Name
- John Crerar Library 3
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Mission (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 1
- Guralnick, Sidney A. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. James S. Kemper Library 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the General Counsel 1
- Jurkowski, Odin L. 1
- Main Building (Chicago, Ill. : South Federal Street) 1
- Paul V. Galvin Library 1
- Pritzker Institute of Biomedical Science and Engineering 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1
- Steele, Nell 1
- Stuart School of Business 1