Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Armour Institute Administration and Illinois Institute of Technology Incorporation collection, 1919-1972
The bulk of the collection consisits of materials, many mimeographic and photostatic copies, related to the founding of Armour Institute and IIT.
Materials relating to the operation of the Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago, 1892-1940) library including circulation records, purchases of equipent and furniture, and inventory lists.
Materials created by the Illinois Institute of Technology Registrar's Office to help track and convert course credits taken by Institute of Design students prior to the school's 1949 merger with IIT. The collection includes a few items created by ID before the merger, saved as samples to aid in the conversion.
Records created by the Office of External Affairs, while under the vice presidency of David P. Baker.
- Subject: Records (Documents) X
- Filter By Subject
- Universities and colleges--Mergers 2
- Academic libraries 1
- College students 1
- College trustees 1
- Education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- High schools 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Institute of Technology 3
- Baker, David 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of External Affairs 1
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Main Building (Chicago, Ill. : South Federal Street) 1
- Schommer, John 1
- Steele, Nell 1