Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Drop file of various materials related to programs and activities of the IIT College of Architecture. Includes ArchIITecture (College of Architecture newsletter), annual lecture posters, information about speakers, exhibits, student open houses, award programs, etc.
Three souvenir items with IIT themes: 1) Black ceramic coffee mug with Mies van der Rohe image (head image in MTCC icons), 2) Triangular highlighter, with three different color pens, in black case with IIT triangle logo, 3) Clear plastic bag with McCormick Tribune Campus Center logo (icon of three people) in orange.
3 IIT promotional souvenirs: Cube and slinky (2002), windshield ice scraper (2005).
Materials concerning the Institute of Design collected by James S. Montague during his tenure as a faculty member and director of the school. The collection includes special publications, historical items, documents and communications, and mainly printed ephemera and publications by the Institute of Design.
Office files of the associate director of Public Relations, Mary Dawson. Concerns major activities and programs of university-wide concern having a real or potential public relations impact. Routine office activities (e.g., staff meetings) are not included. A certain amount of the material was for internal use only, some of which may remain confidential even though the programs are ended.
Four items produced to commemorate the opening of the McCormick Tribune Campus Center:
1) Baseball cap in scarlet and gray reading "Illinois Institute of Technology" in white lettering
2) Clear cube paperweight with school logo and name
3) Multisided geometric cube with black and white images of the McCormick Tribune Campus Center (construction photos by John Stamets, 2003)
4) White plastic bag with school name and logo in red
Miscellaneous materials produced by the Office of Alumni Relations for distribution to Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago) alumni, regarding fundraising for the university and alumni events/programs.
Binder titled "Communications Samples 2002," assembled by the IIT office of Communications & Marketing, consisting of correspondence, newsletters, and brochures developed by the office on behalf of the following university units: President's Office, Central Development, Armour College, Institute of Psychology, College of Architecture, and Stuart Graduate School of Business/Institute for Science, Law and Technology (ISLAT).
- Filter By Subject
- Branding (Marketing) 7
- Marketing 7
- Collectibles 3
- Fund raising 2
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Branding 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College buildings 1
- Competitions 1
- Design 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Green technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Public relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Sports 1
- Institute of Design -- Curricula 1
- Internet 1
- Special events 1
- Students -- Crimes against 1
- Sustainable development 1
- Universities and colleges--Safety measures 1
- Web sites 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 5
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 2
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Dawson, Mary 1
- Doblin, Jay 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Psychology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. National Commission for IIT 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Marketing and Communications 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Public Relations 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Montague, James S. 1
- Poggenpohl, Sharon Helmer 1
- Stamets, John 1
- Stuart School of Business 1