Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Various dances were hosted throughout the school year by the Armour Institute of Technology classes. The Freshman Prom was initiated in 1912 by the Class of 1915. A history of the class is included in 1915 edition of The Cycle (school yearbook), pages 51-52. The 1913 edition contains a recap of their Freshman year activities including the dance (page 79), a photo of the dance booklet appears on page 162.
Invitation to the Consular Ball, 2001
A multi-page, leather-bound "dance card," prepared for attendees of the Class of October 1943's "Final Fling" dance at the Oceanic Room, Hotel Knickerbocker, October 16, 1943.
Invitation to the 1957 Integral Ball, an annual formal student dance held at Illinois Institute of Technology in the 1950s. The 1957 ball took place in S. R. Crown Hall, and Duke Ellington and his orchestra provided the music for the dance that year.
- Subject: Balls (Parties) X
- Filter By Subject
- College students 2
- Dance card 1
- Fire prevention 1
- Law schools 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Social life and customs 1
- Societies and clubs -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges--Societies, etc. 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 1
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity 1
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974 1
- Johnson, W. Ronald 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1