Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Grade reports of students who attended Armour Scientific Academy from approximately 1900 to 1910. Records are arranged alphabetically by student name. These grade reports do not appear to be comprehensive.
Announcements, lists of award winners and programs from the Chicagoland High School Drafting Competition, 1957-1973 and the High School Engineering Fair contest outline, 1977.
Events hosted on Illinois Institute of Technology campus for high school students, excluding open houses. The collection includes the First Annual Chicago Region Junior Engineering, Science, and Humanities Symposium schedule, 1976, and the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation speaker program book, 1991.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
- Subject: High schools X
- Filter By Subject
- Computers 2
- IITRAN (Computer program language) 2
- Architecture -- Competitions 1
- Brochures 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- College students 1
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Engineering -- Competitions 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- High school students -- Competitions 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- School enrollment 1
- Student records 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 4
- Armour Institute of Technology 2
- Anderson, John L. 1
- Armour Scientific Academy 1
- Lykos, Peter 1