Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Grade reports of students who attended Armour Scientific Academy from approximately 1900 to 1910. Records are arranged alphabetically by student name. These grade reports do not appear to be comprehensive.
Printed schedules of Classes with academic calendars and registration instruction for the following years: First Semester 1968-1969, Second Semester 1968-1969, First Semester 1969-1970, Second Semester 1969-1970, First Semester 1970-1971, Second Semester 1970-1971, First Semester 1971-1972, First Semester 1972-1973, Second Semester 1972-1973, First Semester 1973-1974, Second Semester 1973-1974, First Semester 1974-1975, Second Semester 1974-1975.
Guides about registering for classes: Instructions for Registration, first semester 1975-1976; Full Time Undergraduate Registration fall semester, 1979; Enrollment Services brochure n.d.; postcard for Graduate Student enrollment; postcard reminding students to register Fall 2006; Enrollment Guide, 2003-2004; postcard about registering for the fall; postcard for Fall registration 2007 with chance to win an ipod; Web Student Services Quick References Guide, c.2000s.
Contains information about systems used to track student records. Contains the following item: Folder with information about the computer system used to track student records, the operating system and equipment.
Three enrollment reports distributed as interoffice memoranda containing statistical counts, charts, and some textual analysis of student enrollments at Illinois Institute of Technology. Breakdowns include: academic level (graduate/undergraduate), status (full-time/part-time), by college, by department, by gender, ethnicity, and other. Reports are for terms as follows: Summer 1985, Fall 1995, Spring 1996.
Enrollment figures by term and academic program for day, evening and summer divisions of Lewis, Armour and IIT, 1926-1950. Includes Navy, Army and George Williams (Navy) figures for war years; for veterans, civilians and women post-WWII; off-campus extension programs. Apparently compiled by Statistical Service/Registrar's Office starting 1933, but with retrospective statistics back to 1926.
Class schedules and registration details for Illinois Institute of Technology's evening classes. The collection includes a 1958- 1979 evening division schedules, and a 1945 listing of graduate evening courses and tuition costs.
- Subject: School enrollment X
- Filter By Subject
- Statistics 3
- College students 2
- African Americans college students 1
- Budget 1
- Campus planning 1
- College campuses 1
- College presidents--Inauguration 1
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Computers 1
- Evening and continuation schools 1
- High schools 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Tuition 1
- Nontraditional college students 1
- Serial publications 1
- South Side (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Student records 1
- Universities and colleges--Curricula--Catalogs 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- Women science students 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 8
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Registrar 5
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Scientific Academy 1
- Feldberg, Meyer 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Marketing and Communications 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1