Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Papers of Bernard P. Taylor, the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology's first president, Henry T. Heald. Much of the material concerns IIT's early development and fundraising program.
The papers of Bernard P. Taylor who was the assistant to the Illinois Institute of Technology president Henry T. Heald. These materials concern the IIT Alumni Association.
The collection consists of correspondence, memos, reports, and other materials which constitute the administrative files of the of Henry T. Heald in his role as President of Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1937-1940 and as President of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago), 1940-1952.
Various printed materials from John Makielski, who served as Assistant to John Rettaliata and as Registrar. The materials relate to the development of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus including booklets, reprints, photographs, and campus plan images documenting concepts of an emerging campus.
Five video tapes including campus promotional films, clips of news coverage on local network TV newscasts, and interviews with three students (Erika, Elena Zukowskis, and Amanda Porter) who received the Piper Scholarship, and one on the Stuart School.
- Filter By Subject
- Fund raising 3
- Universities and colleges--Finance 3
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Chicago (Ill.) 2
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 2
- African Americans 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Awards 1
- Circus 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Engineering 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Students--Social life and customs 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 2
- Taylor, Bernard P. 2
- Alschuler, Alfred S. (Alfred Samuel), 1876-1940 1
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Beckman, Arnold O. 1
- Camras, Marvin 1
- Hotchkiss, Willard E. (Willard Eugene), 1874-1956 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Jahnke, Fred S. 1
- Makielski, John P. 1
- Mecca Apartments (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Piper, Virginia Galvin, 1911-1999 1
- Schommer, John 1
- Turner, Ted 1