Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Two black and white professional portrait photographs of students at the Lewis Institute taken by George H Partridge of Chicago. One shows eleven male students, including Walter and Ralph Strong, with a faculty advisor. The other shows six Beta Theta Pho members with winner banner for the Inter-Fraternity Half Mile Relay Race.
Navy blue felt banner with ties on four corners, reading "LEWIS INSTITUTE" in white letters. History and use is unknown, but may have been used at school events prior to 1940 or at alumni reunions which continued the dissolution of the school at IIT.
Two issues of The Lewis Bulletin from January 1904 and March 1904, along with a report titled “To the teaching force of the institute” about establishing faculty committees and names of various faculty members and instructors.