Armour Institute of Technology
Armour Institute existed from 1893-1939 and was renamed the Armour College of Engineering in 1940.
Found in 93 Collections and/or Records:
Pages removed from photo album that contains black and white photographs. Included are images of Armour Institute of Technology Beta Psi fraternity members and activities, ca. 1928 - 1932. Also, the fraternity house at 3337 S. Michigan Ave., swimming and track. Women are included in the social event activities, and some individuals are identified. Presumable taken by fraternity member Alton A. Jungels, who created the photo album.
Academic materials published by Armour Institute Technology or faculty members. Currently contains the following item: Trigonometric Formulas by Donald Francis Campbell
Full run of the Armour Engineer, a serial publication for Armour Institute alumni with school, research, and engineering news. A general index for Vol. 1-20 available, as well as an electronic index for Vol. 21- 26.
A full run of the alumni and newsletter published by the Armour Institute of Technology, with news about the university, research, and engineering news. An electronic index is available for this title is available.