Armour Institute of Technology
Armour Institute existed from 1893-1939 and was renamed the Armour College of Engineering in 1940.
Found in 93 Collections and/or Records:
Poster announcing a 1907 performance of the "Armour Tech Glee and Mandolin Clubs Annual Home Concert," Dec. 13, 1907. The event to be held in the Armour Mission building on the campus of Armour Institute of Technology. The poster is on board, printed in black, and includes a group photo of 29 men in formal dress.
Serial publication titled Technology News or Tech News, a complete run from 1928-1940.
Textbook titled "Elementary Surveying Problems for Field and Office," presumably used in Civil Engineering classes C. E. 202 C. E. 417 taught by John C. Penn. Work is autographed by the author and contains a photograph of a student using a John S. Swift Co., Inc. planograph.
Converging Visions: The Making of a University, an institutional history of Illinois Institute of Technology, written for popular audience and promotional use. 16 pages; ca. 1990. (10 copies)
Collection consists mainly of with B&W photos of Armour Institute buildings. It also includes two photos groups of men.